You Need This
You love your kids and you want to be the best parent you can be for them. But sometimes you yell. You can’t help it, you just SNAP. I know…I’ve been there.
With the help of this handbook, you’ll soon be saying…
"I can't remember the last time I yelled."
With this handbook you'll be able to...
- Understand how anger builds so that you can stop it in it's tracks.
- Stay calm in situations that usually make you explode.
- See what's going on underneath the anger, so you can deal with the root of your feelings.
- Apologize to your chidren in a way that builds instant connection.
- Have that amazing feeling of not being able to remember the last time you yelled at your children.
Get all of this, and more, within these 17 printable pages.
Contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or questions about this handbook.